Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fellow Blog Writers: You Inspired Me, Thank-You!

So, I am finally changing my world of lurking and succumbing to the curiosity, pressure and fear to join the world of blogging.  I attempted this a year ago but let it fall by the wayside.  Too distracted by butter, sugar, flour, yeast and hot ovens!

Before I begin this new adventure though, I feel it is only appropriate to express my appreciation to folks that blog (culinary and otherwise) each day inspiring me with their interesting thoughts, tantalizing & beautiful photos and their fearless ability to share a piece of themselves with the world (Clarity's Diary, I don't know if you are still around, but you started it all ~ so, thank-you!)

Please be patient with me as I learn the ropes of all this HTML, etc.  I can only aspire to what some of you accomplish on a daily basis. So, why not now......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts? Comments will be posted upon review.